Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DisneyWorld!

Meghan and I (Sarah) had the opportunity to join our friends Liz and Elise (also 4) at Disneyworld.  We got here yesterday and go home on Friday.  We are having so much fun right now! 

Since Liz is stuck in a conference today and tomorrow, the girls and I are flying solo during the day.  We spent the morning at the Magic Kingdom and plan to go back in the afternoon.  Our day has primarily been focused around meeting the princesses.  However, we managed to squeeze in a few rides too: Peter Pan's Flight (Meghan wasn't a fan), It's a Small World (Meghan LOVED it) and Mickey's Philharmonic (Meghan didn't like this one either).  Elise loved everything!

We also got to catch a street parade with several favorite characters featured.  Meghan was happiest when Woody and Jessie from Toy Story waved at her!

They're taking naps right now, and I'm trying to catch up on some work.  We're heading back to the Magic Kingdom later this afternoon and will stay until the park closes tonight.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to update this with pictures at least once a day.

We miss you Daddy and Freddie.  We love you so much!









No comments: