Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend at the Lake with Grandma and Grandpa

We spent this past weekend at Lake Sarah (named after Mommy???) in Northern Minnesota with Grandma and Grandpa Schostag.

Having a leisurely breakfast out on the deck.
Are you hungry too, Grandpa?

After breakfast, Grandma and Grandpa took me around the campground to introduce me to their friends. Hey look, Mommy and Daddy, Grandpa let me drive!


Just hanging out eating my toys. Isn't my hat cute? Playing with my Uncle Brian...

"Swimming" in the lake.... Daddy, can I please get out now? This water is too cold for me!
Hanging out on the beach with Grandpa...
My first boat ride. I didn't really like my life jacket

This lifejacket is much easier to tolerate, as long as I can eat the strap.

Me, Mommy and Daddy cruising around Union Lake.

Grandpa let me drive the boat too! Thanks for a fun weekend, Grandma and Grandpa!

Hey, Uncle Brian. How'd you get that shoe stuck up in the tree?

1 comment:

katerbug1983 said...

Grandpa Terry looks like he's having more fun then Meghan!