Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers


Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day at the Dog Park

My first Mother's Day was awesome!

We started the weekend in Grand Forks at Uncle Brian's college graduation (congratulations, Uncle Brian). Late Saturday night, we drove back home to do the Race for the Cure (see the other post) on Sunday morning. We napped for a bit in the afternoon and then picked up Polaris from the kennel and headed to Clearly Lake dog park. Meghan and I hung out on the blanket while Daddy and Polaris played. It was a lot of fun.

Before I forget, Meghan had a lot of milestones happen to her this weekend! She cut her first tooth!

She also started getting up on all fours and is trying with all of her might to move forward. However, she can't quite do it. She will either play bulldozer (plant her head into the ground and push with her feet), or she will just fling herself forward. It's hilarious.

The best milestone was that, on Mother's Day, she started saying "Da Da"!!! She looked at Fred and said "Da Da, Da-DEE". It made our hearts melt! What an awesome first Mother's Day. :o)


Did I mention that she also likes to play with her tongue? Wonder where she got that from? :o)

2 comments:

Kayris said...

I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! Great pics!

Kayris said...

I love the new template! I also have an award for you at my blog.